The influence of the media reaches far deeper than we would like to believe.. a lot of us consciously or unconsciously base a lot of the things we like and our opinions about a lot a lot of things based solely on what we see in the media, and much as we like to think these message help us, it takes a while to realize that under all the comedy, action and drama there are a lot of terrible subtle messages that are being passed, in my lats post i started to mention just a few of these terrible messages as i will continue to do today. like i said in my last post my ultimate goal if for you to enjoy the media without being influenced by it. but first yo need to understand theses messages before knowing how not to pay attention to them.
after listing all these messages i will expound on them giving detailed examples of several media outlets that propagate these messages and the ruses used to make them appear normal. let it be known that these media manipulators are very smart and prey on the weak minded.. they also know that people let their guard down if they think there is nothing to fear.
* making family life seem cumbersome, and not worth it, portraying that people who have children always come to regret it
* desensitization to incest and a lot of morally depraved acts, making premarital sex seem like the coolest thing ever.
* duming down expectations, making people believe that settling for less is good, lowering the levels of success so the masses are complacent and do not strive to really make and impact and become of power and value
* duming down intelligence, stirring people away from reading, exploring, furthering their education, exalting a college degree like its a doctorate. removing grades form schools so children do not feel the need to do better hereby gradually killing any drive of more intelligence . making therm live a less standard life
* desensitizing people to a toxic environment full of murder, cannibalism and other horrific crimes |[note that a lot of these messages are passed in subtext and are usually masked with forms of comedy drama and supposed romance]
* encouraging racist and fascist attitudes, segregation and inequality..
* encouragement to desist from natural foods and to gorge on illness promoting foods like soft drinks and other processed foods.. always portraying the ill in movies desensitizing people to when the floods of illnesses begin even more than they already have.
* getting rid of family values, fading away the need for respect among social groups while encouraging violence bullying and foul language and disrespect , all things that when embedded in a child can lead to a terrible adulthood
these are the list of woes we constantly face from the media, a lot of people do nit realize it however because that are caught in the drama and glamour associated with it all. ever bothered to ask yourself why illusion is more exalted than reality or why there is a new movie or song out almost everyday.. its not because they care about your collections trust me.. this is a very complex plan to slowly turn people away from all things good.. we must take good care not to pay attention to these messages.. in my next post i shall start to expound on these messages.. farther down the line when you have a deeper understanding of what i seek to educate about we will discuss what has come to be the turning point form an era of piousness to one of unimaginable filth.. this might be a lot but its crucial you understand it as well… the separation of church and state.
Keep being awesome.